IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR SKILLED AND ENTRY-LEVEL CARPENTERS
Design Specialty Builders is hiring! We are seeking hard-working, responsible and honest individuals to fill both entry- level and experienced carpentry positions. All positions are full time with year-round work within 20 miles of Green Lake.
As a member of the Design Specialty Builders team, you will work on a wide range of residential and light commercial construction projects. This may include but is not limited to the following:
• Rough framing of wall and roof structures including setting trusses
• Framing and installation of windows and doors (entry and patio)
• Exterior finish carpentry including installation of various types of siding, trim and soffit/fascia.
• Deck and porch construction and finishing
• Installation of cabinetry and countertops
• Finish carpentry of interior trim including doors, casings, baseboard, crown moldings and other miscellaneous millwork.
• Driver's license and reliable means of travel
• Strong work ethic
• Minimum 1-year experience in the construction industry preferred
• Capable of lifting up to 75lbs
• Able to operate construction hand tools & other specialized equipment safely & efficiently
• Have basic tools for use on the job
• Able to work with other crew members as a team
• Retirement plan with company matching opportunities
• Earned paid vacation and holidays
• Incentive programs including company vehicles and tool reimbursement
Who we are
Since 1968, Design Specialty Builders has been a premier custom home builder in Green Lake. We specialize in residential and light commercial projects including both new construction and remodeling. Our team holds years of experience mastering the art of carpentry and are trained to build according to the highest standards. Many of our carpenters have been with us for over 20 years—a testament to the team-focused approach of our business.
Please complete our job application and mail or deliver to Design Specialty Builders, 509 South Street, Green Lake WI 54941. Applications can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Linda at 920-294-6100 with questions.DOWNLOAD APPLICATION